Customer Support Agent - Secure Access Support If interested, please send an updated resume to email@example.com Location:
Oklahoma City, OK Duration:
Starting ASAP - anticipated yearlong contract with possible extensions/permanent potential based upon performance/attendance Pay:
$15/hr - paid weekly on a W2 Schedule:
40 hours/week - must be flexible to work various hours (schedule will be set, but may not be a standard 8AM-5PM Mon-Fri shift) Position Summary:
Secure Access provides a necessary layer of security in supporting Secure Badges, Secure Access Cards, and Secure Tokens.
You will SECURELY
- Secure Access provides support to TBC 24x7 365 days a year.
- Offers global support ensuring the Boing work force at any location has working Secure Badges and Secure Token to be able to log into computers and programs that require Secure badge or Secure Token.
- Providing emergency access codes to the VPN for users who are remote but are having badge or badge reader issues, not limited to broken badges, broken badge readers, or lost and forgotten badges.
- Supports and helps ensure safe and secure access to the Boeing VPN (virtual Private Network).
- Our agents work under a high level of security and visibility to help ensure VPN and other points of access are safe and secure.
- Main line of communication for users to activate or unblock their Secure Badges, and to troubleshoot their Secure Tokens and makes sure they are working properly for the user.
- By providing support for Secure Badges and Secure Token, our Agents ensure Boeing Employees and all Authorized users are able to work virtually as needed.
- Activating and Unblocking Secure Badges and Secure Access Cards.
- Activating, Enabling, Unlocking and Resynchronizing Secure Tokens.
- Resetting Secure Token PINs
- Providing Workarounds for missing or non-working Secure Badges and badge readers
- Providing instructions on the use of Secure Tokens
- Other miscellaneous support for Secure Badges, Secure Access Cards, and Secure Tokens
- USC or GC holder - per Security reasons
- Must be comfortable completing credit check to obtain clearance
- Strong customer service skills - ideal candidate is entry level with a desire to join the IT field
- Will be sitting onsite
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org