Job Number: R0082795
Secure Mobile Integration Engineer, Senior
Apply knowledge of systems engineering or administration and software development to support the deployment of customized hardware and software configurations on mobile platforms. Leverage knowledge of and expertise in system management solutions and automation scripting to automate the management of IT infrastructure. Apply knowledge of UEFI security, tailoring operating system configurations, and virtualization on mobile computing devices. Leverage knowledge of software development to modify COTS software or tailor custom software to meet stakeholder requirements. Apply knowledge of security standards, including Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC), to ensure compliance with security requirements.
- 5+ years of experience with system engineering or administration on both Windows and Linux platforms
- Experience with system administration management solutions and scripting languages for automation, including Bash, PowerShell, Python, and Ruby
- Experience with Data-at-Rest principles, including software full disk encryption, file encryption, platform encryption, and hardware full disk encryption
- Experience with hardening Windows servers, Linux servers, and VMWare using DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Knowledge of modern hardware or software technologies, including UEFI security, operating system configurations, and virtualization
- Knowledge of Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes and equivalent security standards or requirements, including CSfC or DoD STIGs
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree in CS, Engineering, or Information Systems
- Experience with enterprise configuration management solutions, including Ansible, Chef, and Puppet
- Knowledge of different communications standards, protocols, or technologies, including TCP/IP, 802.11 wireless standards, Bluetooth, NFC, and RFID
- Ability to create development system design and architecture artifacts
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships and identify stakeholder requirements and expectations
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree in CS, Engineering, or Information Systems
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.