Please note I have direct access to the Hiring CTO on this position.
The leading global Financial Services Company is looking for a Security Analyst/Engineer. The company has been in business for 80+ years, is publicly traded, has 56+K employees, has $51B in revenues and has $450+B in assets.
The Security Analyst/Engineer will be solely responsible for leading the implementation of security solutions for the largest division of this global financial services company. The Security Analyst/Engineer will have complete responsibility for all security of this division in a financial services environment where data and information security are mission critical, top priority from C Level down and mandatory.
More specifically, the Security Analyst/Engineer will:
- Perform an overall assessment of this specific division’s business processes, application and web development environments, data stores, IT infrastructure and existing security architecture related to the other divisions within the company to gain an understanding of the environment as a basis to develop recommendations and action plans on the assessments and implement security infrastructure solutions and tools
- Work intimately and directly with the CTO as the Division’s Security SME and representative ensuring that company wide security programs, strategies, architecture and tools are appropriate for the Division’s line of business and goals.
- Initially focus on securing all web-based applications and securing all databases
- Lead the research, design, development and deployment of cutting edge security solutions for providing innovative services in the area of security.
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees; vacation and paid company holidays; 6% matching 401K; 6% pension contribution, flexible spending plans, tuition reimbursement and a casual work environment.
- Experience with Information Security in an enterprise level environment
- Experience in performing overall security assessments
- Knowledge and/or hands on experience with in one of more of the following security tools is a plus: Vulnerability Management Assessments, SIEM, Application Security, IDS (Intrusion Detection Systems), IPS, Network and Application Scanners, DLP/DLS, Network, Malware and/or DDoS.