One of our largest clients is looking for a Security Analyst to join their team! This is a well-established team that offers excellent stability!
Salary Range- Up to $95,000 annually (based on experience)
This position is to develop, administer, and oversee information security systems, tools, policies, and procedures required to protect assets. This position requires an individual knowledgeable in network and internet security, incident response and management, forensic security investigations, auditing, security product management, business continuity and disaster recovery planning, telecommunications and security tools for defense in depth, and security policy and procedures. The primary focus of this position is on the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the infrastructure and the processes required for delivering applications and services throughout the agency.
- Coordinate requests related to security issues and questions.
- Support the information security architecture and coordinate related activities
- Support intrusion detection and intrusion prevention systems to identify vulnerabilities, attack patterns, and signatures for the detection and prevention of service intrusions, interruptions, and/or denial of service incidents.
- Respond to information security incidents to comply with agency information security policy, procedures, and guidelines.
- Coordinate incident management procedures, including incident response and investigation, reporting to the appropriate authorities and utilizing forensic best practices as needs dictate.
- Research and stay current on the latest information security technologies.
- Coordinate and support information security policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Provide support for the business continuity and disaster recovery planning, development, and testing processes.
- Perform security audits and produce results for administration, upper level management, and wide distribution.
- Research, prepare, and/or edits IT security policies, whitepapers, technical newsletters, periodicals, status reports, newspaper and magazine articles; conduct research projects and make reports.
- Develop and maintain a Security Common Book of Knowledge where security knowledge is housed, maintained, and provided for staff use.
- Prepare technical documentation and user documentation for in-house applications.
- Proactively identify and address security issues that threaten assets.
- Provide security engineering designs and implementation in all aspects of information assurance and information security engineering.
- Assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Validate system security requirements, definition, and analysis.
- Implement security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures.
- Verify security requirements.
Why choose Addison IT?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison s job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation