By trade we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone that works here, they'll tell you we are a people company. AvidXchange is the industry leader in automating invoice and payment processes for mid-market businesses. Founded in the year 2000, AvidXchange processed 9.5 million payments last year across its network of more than 500,000 suppliers, transforming the way 5,500 customers in North America pay their bills. AvidXchange is distinguished as a global fintech unicorn and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. with 1,300 employees in seven office locations. Our employees live by our core values, including "Innovate to Change the Game," "Passion about Customer Success," "Win as a Team," "Play to our Strengths," and "Have a Blast." We are on a mission to create something different at AvidXchange. Come join the team!
The Security Analyst I will lead administration over Identity and Access Management platforms and administer various information security systems and tools to protect AvidXchange's data and assets from cyber security threats. These objectives are accomplished by leveraging role-based access controls, ticketing systems, identity governance platforms, utilizing protective measures, identifying and detecting indicators of compromise (IoC), responding to incidents, and following defined procedures to ensure consistent adherence to security standards.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Drive improvements of the Identity and Access Management program across access governance, certification, standards, and provisioning;
- Fulfill requests for access and increase efficiencies in the current process;
- Maintain and troubleshoot issues with security technologies to ensure high availability, effectiveness, and adherence to operational standards;
- Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation amongst the Security Operations Center team, handling escalations after-hours (minimal);
- Manage request and incident tickets from technology teams and the business, meeting defined service level agreements for fulfillment;
- Conduct security investigations in accordance with best practices;
- Maintain security documentation and contribute to the definition of security standards;
- Mentor teammates within the SOC, providing guidance on best practices and knowledge transfer;
- Assist with audits and assessing compliance.
- 6+ years of experience in technology, with access management and cyber security incident handling experience;
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- Knowledge of best practices and experience supporting cyber security tools and systems
(network security, endpoint security, application security)
- Experience using a variety of security tools and methodologies for monitoring, analysis, and investigations;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal customers and department staff;
- Experience with PCI compliance;
- Security certifications such as GSEC, CEH, CCSP, or CISSP;
- Experience managing firewalls, IDS, IPS, and network security solutions
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against
applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age
and physical or mental disability.
- Job Family Information Technology
- Job Function Information Security
- Pay Type Salary