1. Bachelor’s degree with emphasis Information Security/Assurance, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline or the equivalent through a combination of education and work experience.
2. Minimum of eight years’ overall experience in information technology, including experience with a diverse set of platforms and technologies.
3. Minimum of five years’ experience in information security.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of information security discipline via relevant industry certifications such as CISSP, CAP, CISM, GSEC, GSNA, etc.
5. Expert understanding of IT related regulations, like SOX and PCI, and frameworks, like NIST and ISO 27001.
1. Ability to take initiative, work independently, and effectively manage multiple projects.
2. Ability to build and maintain high credibility with all business partners.
3. Strong verbal, written communications and task management skills.
4. Ability to document and explain technical details clearly and concisely.
5. Strong analytical and problem resolution skills with the ability to react quickly.
6. Proven self-starter and willing to accept additional responsibilities as position expands.