There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
We are currently seeking a Security Analyst to join our team.
This position is primarily responsible for two core Enterprise functions, the day-to-day operations of in-place security solutions and the identification, investigation and resolution of security breaches detected by those systems.
Under moderate supervision and much decision-making:
- Maintains up-to-date baselines for the secure configuration and operations of all in-place devices, whether they be under direct control (i.e., security tools) or not (i.e., workstations, servers, network devices, etc.).
- Maintains operational configurations of all in-place security solutions as per the established baselines.
- Monitors all in-place security solutions for efficient and appropriate operations.
- Reviews logs and reports of all in-place devices, whether they be under direct control or not, analyzes and interprets implications of activity and devises plans for appropriate resolution, if needed.
- Participates in investigations into problematic activity.
- Participates in the creation and/or maintenance of new security solutions as well as policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures.
- Participates in the design and execution of vulnerability audits, assessments, penetration tests and security audits.
- Maintains knowledge of Insperity’s enterprise security goals, policies, procedures and guidelines and endeavors to uphold those goals.
- Provides on-call support for end users for all in-place security solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science or a related field and/or equivalent work experience is required.
- Three to five years of related work experience is required.
- Experience in the definition of security requirements and architecture, working with various security forensics tools, security monitoring and compliance tools and best practice incident response procedures.
- Solid understanding of various security exploits, TCP/IP and security related technologies and protocols.
- Knowledge of risk assessment methods, information security procedures and secure remote access processes.
- Strong working knowledge of network firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, information security practices and trouble ticketing procedures.
- Experience or understanding of various compliance regulations such as HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley and PCI.
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability.
- Ability to interface effectively with other internal or external organizations regarding incident response situations and training.
- Ability to work effectively within formal and informal teams inside and outside the technology organization.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to maintain effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.