Kforce has a client in Madison, Wisconsin (WI) that is seeking a Security Analyst to join their team. This position will work remotely until it is deemed safe to be onsite again, at which time the candidate will need to work in Madison, Wisconsin.
This contractor position will assist other security staff with administration and monitoring of computer security for all applications, including support for the agency's recently increased staff turn-over/replacement workload.
* Account management activities such as activation, termination, deletions, password resets, processing of access cards, and monitoring accounts that are no longer active, etc.
* Creating and maintains procedures to activate, deactivate, and update user records
* Working with application and compliance teams to manage and monitor system level access for user and system account agency wide; Provisioning application security levels and roles
* Processing security and change requests to ensure accurate and timely completion of user access creation, modification and deletions
* Email administration and support such as creating email accounts, assigning licenses, or conducting eDiscovery to support open records request
* Participating the security audits and providing necessary data for audits
* Administrating a comprehensive Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system using SPLUNK, and providing auditing\reporting, proactively. Monitoring intrusion detection and prevention system within Varonis
* Analyzing root cause and recommending resolutions for provisioning and de-provisioning activities in accordance with standards, policies and procedures
* Managing NTFS file/folder/share permissions
* Assisting with the investigations of security incidents
* Performing other duties as assigned
* Must be able to process daily operational security access requests
* Must be able to analyze/resolve operational security problems for the mainframe and network based computer systems
* Must be able to help support other automation security staff
* Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned
* Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.