Position: Security Analyst
Location: Pearland, TX
Applies developed subject matter knowledge at an expert level to solve common and complex technical Information Security administration issues within established guidelines and by identifying and recommending appropriate alternatives. Does not require day to day supervision and has ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex technical issues.
- Four years of System Administrator experience
- 3+ years of System Engineering – SailPoint, Microsoft FIM, Saviynt, Omada, or other identity management solutions
- 2+ years of System Engineering – Okta or other multi-factor solutions
- 1+ years of System Engineering – SentinelOne or other next-gen AV solutions
- 1+ years of System Engineering – Tenable or other vulnerability scanning solutions
- 1+ years of System Engineering – Exabeam or other SIEM solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and excels in team and individual environments
- Intrusion Detection System
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Forensic Investigation
- Risk Management
- Incident Response
- Security Awareness
- Internet Content Protection
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience in the health care industry
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Vendor Certification on at least two of our Information Security Products/Technologies and CISSP, CCNP, CCSP, CompTIA Security + or other similar Information Security Certification(s).
- Otherwise, qualified candidates will be considered if they agree to meet the Security Certification requirements within 18 months.