DXC Technology seeks a Security Architect.
- 4+ years of Experience in IT Industry, defining and solutioning the security for Digital Applications
- Additional advanced security qualifications such as SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture) or CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certifications are added advantage.
- Extensive experience in Information Security and/or IT Risk Management with a focus on security, performance and reliability.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security.
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions/
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook.
As a Security Architect for DXC Technology in New Orleans you will:
- Enhance security team’s accomplishments and competencies by planning delivery of solutions.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements.
- Plan security systems by evaluating network and security technologies.
- Implement security systems by specifying Intrusion Detection Methodologies and Equipment.
- Verify security systems by developing and implementing test scripts.
- Maintain security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies and procedures.
- Upgrade security systems by monitoring security environment.
- Prepare system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Track, understanding and establish emerging security practices and standards.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.