Kforce has a client in Round Rock, TX that is immediately seeking an experienced Security Architect to support a number of compliance initiatives ranging in size and complexity.
This role requires a highly motivated, quicklearner with extensive knowledge and familiarity with NIST 800-171 requirements, and knowledge of Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) requirements. The individual must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic environment with multiple/changing priorities.
* Work with IT resources to review technical architectures and as-built documentation for compliance
* Review and aid in the design and deployment of new applications and technologies
* Identifies gaps and weaknesses and works with project teams to remediate
* Provide written and verbal status updates to program team
* Own and drive success by collaborating with the correct stakeholder, escalating issues effectively, and communicating wins
* Bachelor's degree and preferred discipline in Information Technology or Cybersecurity
* Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience
* Extensive understanding of regulatory compliance standards such as NIST 800-171/CMMC, DFARS, and ISO
* Experience working with SDLC and DevOps model
* Experience delivering results in an environment with ambiguous processes and multiple stakeholders
* Experience with System Security Plans (SSP) and Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms)
* Strong initiative and communication skills
* Team player, self-starter, with proven track record of working in collaborate environment
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
* Creative problem-solving and a positive attitude
* Experience managing technical projects within Information Technology and/or Cybersecurity
* Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.