ShorePoint is a cybersecurity services firm with a focus on high-profile, high-threat private and public-sector customers who demand experience and proven security models to protect their data. We are seeking a Security Architect Subject Matter Expertwho has experience supporting the architecture and security operations associated with the colocation and migration efforts within the client s physical and cloud based data centers in the federal market. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and emerging company in the cybersecurity market.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the architecture and security operations associated with the colocation and migration efforts within the client s physical and cloud based data centers.
- The primary subject matter expert responsible for providing expert level analysis of enterprise security architecture compliant with Federal regulation and policy.
- Assist in building, assessing, and documenting security architecture and roadmap to transform the current state to an improved and effective end state regarding people, processes, and technology.
- Ability to review and assess the clients systems, applications, technical and infrastructure architectures for compliance with federal technical standards, best practices, reliability, and maintainability, performance, and security implications
- Evaluate proposed interfaces between enterprise systems and recommended systems, applications, and technical and infrastructure architectural methods of implementing interfaces
- Prepare and maintain enterprise system, application, and infrastructure diagrams and associated documentation
- Collaborate, facilitate, and conduct infrastructure and network assessment, coordination, monitoring, traffic analysis and optimization of technology and security solutions
- Implements security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys
- Cisco ASR 1K, Nexus 7K/5K/2K, 6800, 4948, ASA/FWSM, ACS
- F5 GTM/LTM
- McAfee Security Suite
- A10 Load Balancer
- Infoblox DNS, Bluecoat DNS, Solaris DNS
- Riverbed Steelhead WAN optimizer
- Riverbed Stingray load balancer
- Brocade Switches
- Bluecoat Web Proxies
- Netscout/Riverbed Cascade packet analysis
- Juniper MX240, SRX/Netscreen, SSL VPN SA, JUNOR Space
- Cloud security experience with Amazon, Google, Azure and O365
Education and Years of Experience Requirement
- 15 years of experience or Master s Degree in a related technical field
- U.S Citizen and must be able to pass a Federal background investigation