Title : Security Cloud Architect/ Engineer 10+ yrs exp with (Azure)
Location : San Francisco, CA
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, SmartCEO) with a
steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting
If your interested please reply me to my email id : or call me at : 973.524.7659
We are creating an innovative, highly skilled, results-oriented technology team, with a deep commitment to building and implementing advanced Cloud Security Architectures.
You will be responsible for providing strategic guidance and oversight for security and infrastructure services being developed, managed, and delivered in our multi-cloud platforms and hybrid environments globally.
You will focus on standardization, suitability, and integration of the existing security portfolio incorporating new and more dynamic solutions to make our environment more secure and user friendly.
• Guide the implementation of new cloud infrastructure methodologies, concepts and changes to security services in line with business requirements and security guidelines.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders, Engineering, Cyber Security Operations, and architects to align security architecture investments with commercial leading best practices, standards, and frameworks for employing cloud security controls and achieving compliance.
• Incorporate business drivers, needs, and strategies in the development of the technology strategy, strategic communication, technology standards, road maps, and practices.
• Manage and review existing cloud security design, processes and supporting tools to ensure they are effective and leverage cloud security industry trends that can mitigate emerging threats.
• Work collaboratively to design and/or evaluate new tools for improving platform availability, integrity, and confidentiality using automated protection mechanisms that meet business security and compliance requirements.
• Specialize in cloud native server less micro-service development to achieve event-based security to automate cloud infrastructure configuration drift reduction, integrate security monitoring, and orchestrate incident response procedures.
• Work in an agile development environment to design and maintain an enterprise Continuous Integration /Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) operating model that promotes application immutable infrastructure and secure software development cycle tenets using cloud native and industry leading tools
• Experience working with Developers, DevOps, and Engineering teams in a dynamic environment to promote/implement the DevSecOps program.
• BS in Computer Science/Engineering or related field (or equivalent years of professional experience) plus a minimum of 3+ years of directly related experience including subject matter expertise in Cloud Security Engineering and Architecture with at least one year of leadership responsibility.
• Demonstrated hands-on experience designing for both small and large-scale solutions with an emphasis on security and performance
• A background in cloud security practices in at least one of the core Cloud Security Providers (AWS, Azure, ====P) encompassing
o N-Tier, Serverless, and container application security reference architecture design
o Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline security
o Security information and event management (SIEM) logging and monitoring (i.e. Splunk integration)
o Cloud Security Orchestration and Automated Response (SOAR)
• Superior communication, problem solving, collaboration, presentation, and people skills.