Description Job Description:
Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World's Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don't want to overlook.
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We're focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn't be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
Case Control Officers: receive, vet, evaluate, de-conflict, refer, and track insider threat, workplace violence, crisis, and other incidents; conduct inquiries into insider threat and other events; provide written reports or referrals to other investigative offices or entities; and perform other duties as assigned. Primary Responsibilities
- Support the GPOC (i.e. C/SIIC) and team members assigned to SIIC, including those in the Case Control and Threat Management Branch, the Investigations Branch, and the Digital Forensics Branch.
- Intake, evaluate, vet, and refer incoming insider threat, workplace violence and crisis (WV&C), and related complaints and referrals for possible inquiry or investigation.
- Respond to Insider threat complaints and referrals.
- Assist the Threat Management Team in responding to WV&C complaints and referrals, when needed.
- Conduct investigative-sufficient inquiries and investigations into insider threat, WV&C, and related incidents.
- Operate the SII Case Management System (CMS), and provide cradle-to-grave tracking, de-confliction, coordination, disposition, and case closure for all insider threat, WV&C, and related complaints, referrals, inquiries, and investigations within the Agency.
- Operate the NGA Insider Threat Hotline.
- Generate timely and accurate memorandums and/or reports on metrics, system usage, complaint evaluations, reports of inquiry or investigation, and other reports as required.
- Brief Branch Chiefs, C/SIIC, SII management, and other NGA officials on inquiries, investigations, and special projects, as needed.
- Regularly participate in: NGA Insider Threat Case Control Working Group (ITCCWG) meetings; at least one session per quarter of Agency-level insider threat, CI, LE or security-related working groups; and at least two sessions per year of national-level Insider threat, CI, LE or security-related working groups.
- Remain current in all mandatory training and certifications; obtain supplemental training, when required
- Identify gaps in the program, processes, and capabilities; recommend solutions to address those gaps.
- Work closely with administrative and investigative partners, other Divisions, and other personnel assigned to NGA to accomplish the NGA mission.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the GPOC.
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering professional-level reports, memorandums, information, briefings, and/or recommendations that support inquiries and investigations of insider threats, workplace violence, crisis incidents, CI, and/or LE matters; and successful implementation of Government security requirements.
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
Bachelor's degree or related professional experience in counterintelligence, criminal, fraud, administrative, computer forensics, criminal justice, technical (i.e. engineering), information technology, or similar fields.Years of experience
A minimum of five (5) years' experience in the Intelligence Community, focused on detecting, recognizing, coordinating, and investigating (administrative, criminal, counterintelligence, personnel security, etc.) foreign threats, insider threats, criminal activities, workplace violence, crises, personnel security issues, and/or similar matters. A minimum of five (5) years' experience with investigative or analytical databases and tools (e.g. Federal agency law enforcement, CI, background investigation, badging, personnel, administrative, etc.).Preferred Qualifications
Graduation from agent, investigator or police certification programs delivered by the Federal Law Enforcement Training Academy/Center (FLETA/FLETC), Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA), or other Federal or State equivalents. Five (5) years' experience in successfully coordinating investigations or inquiries across Federal and/or State agencies. Five (5) years' experience in successfully conducting law enforcement, CI or cyber intelligence analysis. Five (5) years' experience in successfully conducting computer forensic analysis after successfully obtaining a Federal-level certification in that field.External Referral Bonus:
IneligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.