Business Group HighlightsIntelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.Responsibilities
A Security Control Assessor (SCA) is a security professional that provides information security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) support throughout a program's lifecycle to Contractor and Government facilities processing customer information. All Security Control Assessors require relevant technical experience in accordance with the experience and education listed. Level 2 SCAs require moderate information system security knowledge and skills to perform the following responsibilities:
- Perform information systems assessment and authorization (A&A) as defined in applicable ICDs and guidance.
- Perform the processes involved in developing and implementing security related directives and guidance for Information Assurance, Information Technology, and Information Management.
- Utilize risk management strategies for information technology solutions.
- Understand emerging technologies and their implementation within Government system and network environments.
- Possess knowledge of information technology concepts used in the evaluation of security performance and integrity of state-of-the-art applications, communications systems, hardware, software, satellite control systems, and information processing systems.
- Understand information technology systems, software, and networks.
- Effectively coordinate A&A activities of industry and Government information systems to meet acquisition milestone requirements.
- Write technical reports and general correspondence.
The following qualifications are desirable:
a. Bachelor's Degree with 3 years of experience
b. Active TS/SCI with Poly
c. Education relevant to computer engineering, information security, information management, and/or computer science
d. Experience in technical project management
e. Any of the following certifications: SSCP, CCNA-Security, GSEC, Security+, CISA, GCIH, GCED, CISSP, CASPAbout Perspecta
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)