Kforce is seeking a full-time Security Customer Enablement Advisor to remotely support our enterprise technology client based in Austin, TX.
We are currently seeking a Security Customer Enablement Senior Advisor to join our Security & Resiliency team, based in US. The ideal candidate will be experienced in working with a portfolio of Policies, Standards and Procedures that provides the foundation for safe practices which encourage a global security culture.
* Respond to all potential and existing company customers who request information about our Security practices
* Fulfil customer request using working knowledge of Company Digital (IT) Infrastructure and Security & Resiliency SAFE Company Policies, Standards, Procedures and Controls or basic IT and Security rules
* Prepare for and support CSSE with customer audits
* Partner with sales and services account managers, compliance leads and management within Cyber security, Company Digital (IT); Governance, Risk & Compliance, Physical security, RSA security, Resiliency (Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery), Supply Chain security with a particular focus on Product security to effectively respond to customer vendor assessments/audits
* Research, analyze, and document internal security processes and evidence of compliance to our portfolio of Policies, Standards, Procedure and Controls
* Create and manage audit metrics/reporting for executive leadership
* Degree in Information Technology, Information Security or Accounting Information Systems is desired
* CISA or CISSP certification is desired
* 6+ years in IT Audit, IT Assurance, ITGCs (IT General Controls)
* 3+ years of Corporate Security Policies, Standards and Procedure experience
* IT Risk Management experience
* Working knowledge of advanced concepts related to information systems audit, information security, general IT controls, application controls and technology risks
* Advanced understanding of Cybersecurity key concepts with expertise in performing security control assessments utilizing established industry frameworks
* Knowledge of audit standards, as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements and frameworks such as NIST 800-53, NIST Cyber, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, EU GDPR, PCI, and Cyber Essentials framework
* Expert use of Microsoft Office (Work, PPT, Excel and Outlook)
* Focus on accuracy and strict attention to detail
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.