Founded in 1987, IMG has been a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through by consistently providing customer focused professional services derived from our knowledge of the customer, understanding of the requirements, development of our approach, proposal of our solution, delivery of our offerings, and the effective management of our services to ensure that our company is recognized for our relentless pursuit of improvement and for continually exceeding expectations.IMG
- is seeking a full-time Security Customer Service Representative with clearance
to work at our Schenectady, NY
The purpose of the Security Customer Service Representative is to provide on-site support for clearance processing and drug testing notifications and record keeping.Responsibilities
- Will follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for operating the U.S. Access Program and Physical Access Control (PACS) system.
- Duties shall include but may not be limited to the following tasks
- Processing security clearances including thorough review for completeness and quality of content
- Drug test notifications and reconciling
- Experience with physical access control systems.
- Experience with the clearance process and processing systems.
- Must be knowledgeable and familiar with the handling of classified and personal identification information.
Must have a current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) or T5 investigation; Top Secret clearance or DoE Q required prior to consideration.Years of Relevant Experience Required:
0-2 years' related experience.IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Certification ReimbursementInformation Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin