- Assist with analysis, documentation, and resolution of findings related to Digital Asset Management.
- Ability to assess, conceptualize, and effectively partner with other internal client organizations to resolve discrepancies with digital assets.
- Assist with development and implementation of a governance and control framework for Digital Asset Management to enable monitoring of digital assets for potential system integrity exposure and control weaknesses that create risk.
- Experience and familiarity with management and characteristics of domains, sub-domains and DNS records. Analytical and basic understanding of cyber risk analysis. Basic understanding of IT Security is a plus.
- This individual should be familiar with governance and risk management programs.
- Able to work with various stakeholders to define and document control and testing methodologies.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently with minimal supervision and oversight.
- Extreme attention to detail and a meticulous data-driven nature.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Certification in CompTIA Security + or equivalent experience