This is a permanent FTE full-time direct hire position
Requires 3 days onsite
Salary at $170k base, +opportunity for bonus Position Summary:
The Security Director is needed for overall security strategy, policies, best practices and standards to ensure the safety of our physical facilities and provide cyber security of our digital assets.
This is a great opportunity to be a key contributor and shape the future of security at our client Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Abilities:
- Manage and hire additional resources to build a team
- Security operations - real time monitoring of threats, analysis, and triage.
- Cyber risk and intelligence - maintaining current knowledge of security threats and providing updates to executive team on potential impacts of risks.
- Data loss and fraud protection - monitoring for and protecting against internal threats.
- Security architecture - applying best practices to the acquisition, integration, and operation of hardware and software.
- Identity and access management - proper use of authentication measures, authorization measures, and permission granting.
- Program management - proactive maintenance of hardware and software through audits and upgrades.
- Investigations and forensics - collecting evidence, interacting with authorities, and ensuring that postmortems are performed.
- Governance - verifying that all security operations are operating smoothly.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, with degree preferred in Computer Science or Information technology systems security or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of six (6) years within the last ten (10) years of experience in the information technology security field.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification.
- Knowledge of Information technology infrastructure with respect to security administration and information technology governance in a multiplatform environment.
- Experience in establishing cybersecurity and risk metrics for reporting.
- Experience working with PII related security practices.
- Experience conducting regular audits to assess, identify, and mitigate any security vulnerabilities or gaps, create operational plans for crisis response and disaster recovery
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.