Title: Security Engineer (McAfee DLP)
Location: Washington, DC
Visa Status: H1B is ok but Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Currently, our client is seeking an Senior Security Engineer (McAfee DLP) in Washington, DC. The selected candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Suitability clearance, per contract requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology (IT) security
- 3+ years administering entire McAfee Enterprise Data Loss Prevention suite
- Certification: McAfee Product Specialist DLPe, GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC ), CISSP or similar
- Experience developing DLP policies, templates, action rules, concepts, document properties, and document registries;
- Experience writing regular expressions for text matching
- Experience integrating Host DLP component with existing McAfee endpoint suite
- Conducted migration of DLP management from dedicated hardware into the ePO console
- Capable of technical documentation for data flows, system integrations, design documentation, and standard operating procedures
- Exposure to computer networking and infrastructure in multi-process platform environment (UNIX, Linux, Mac OS, Microsoft, Solaris) and mobile devices.
- Experience supporting Security Operations and knowledge of incident handling and workflow strongly desired
- Experience managing projects involving multi-discipline server and system operation teams.
- Experience working with automation of systems provisioning/management and application deployment processes
If you are interested Please call Susan on 703-834-5565