What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love to See:
- Must have prior experience implementing Sysdig or other container security technology within an enterprise EKS environment
- Ensure comprehensive EKS/Kubernetes and container security, infrastructure, and workload monitoring
- Establish an automated container test framework to test configured EKS/Kubernetes security monitoring
- Implement container image scanning capabilities as part of a CI/CD pipeline and against container images stored in a registry
- Support a "security first" EKS architecture that enables incident responders to identify container vulnerabilities, malicious activity, and achieve incident investigation resolution
- Tune alerts within Sysdig to establish a high efficacy alert profile for the SOC and IR teams
- Perform quarterly demos to educate the Cybersecurity organization on capabilities and developments in respect to container security and EKS architecture
- Ensure EKS reference architecture is compliant with NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, etc.
Impact You'll Make:
- Using Falco rules, develop and tune Sysdig policies
- Implement and support Kubernetes admission controller policies
- Define security requirements for the corporate EKS/Kubernetes reference architecture that incorporates best practices for security, performance, and cost optimization
- Ensure security-based EKS configuration standard is published to the corporate container standard
- Create a logging standard to ensure all applicable EKS and container logs and subsequent alerting are sent to and configured within the enterprise SIEM platform
- Validate EKS IAM policy and logging standard complies with AWS authentication and authorization best practices
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title: