- Hands on experience in security operations, incident response, security engineering, system and network security.
- Design, implement and manage security tools and technologies.
- Network and security engineering experience, including log and network traffic capture analysis
- Ability to document and explain risks, recommendations, and incident data to technical stakeholders.
- Passion for creating tools and automating processes
- Responsible for implementing best security practices
- Responsible to implement and maintain best security standards and policies to protect Information systems architecture that includes Data Center, Network, Servers, Storage, databases Applications and related access control.
- Conduct various vulnerability tests to identify the gaps, recommend solutions and implement them in a timely manner.
- Act as a consultant to all teams on information security best practices.
- Participate in project meetings and perform security design reviews.
- Research latest security best practices, staying abreast of new threats and vulnerabilities and help to disseminate this information within the groups.
- Implement relevant tools to monitor security threats, analyze relevant logs and take appropriate actions.
- Maintain documentation on security best practices, process, policies and standards
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Experience in architecting, designing, configuring and installing Next generation firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM and DLP technologies
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Knowledge about various multi-vendor security tools and data encryption methodologies
- Windows, Linux, MS Exchange, Databases experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience/training
- 5+ years experience in information security/security engineering/architecture roles
- Professional security management certification such as CISSP, CISM certifications is a plus.
If interested, submit your updated resume in WORD(.doc) format with following details: Full Name: Current Location: Expected Hourly rate/Salary: Work Authorization: