Security Engineer (SSL VPN Upgrade)
New York, NY
6 months +
*****35 hours a week
******Need only locals
Scope of Services:
The selected security engineer will be required to migrate 70+ customer profiles from Pulse Secure SA-6500 over to the new Pulse Secure PSA30000 and PSA7000 platforms.
- The responsibilities will include: Migrate all customer configurations from existing Pulse Secure SA-6500 appliances to the new implemented appliances clusters and verify configuration is an improved version of existing environment
- Build a migration plan with Pulse Secure CSM and internal Client team for all 70+ customer configurations
- Hardware and software installation (setup of IP address, cluster, backups, licenses, monitoring, logging, etc.)
- Interface with customer technical liaisons to gather requirements and coordinate migration efforts.
- Test for performance/stability and resolve existing service issues customer is facing
- Validate the existing configuration/s through testing to build robust migration plan for the development, staging, production and management environments.
- Primary work functions will be required to be performed on premises. In rare instances, candidate will provide remote hands-on assistance for deploying or resolving issues on Pulse Secure appliances when approved by Project Team.
- Software upgrades, new deployments, configuration reviews, and hardware platform upgrades.
- Expertise in design, configuration, migrations, tuning and customization of TLS/SSLVPN/Pulse Connect Secure features.
- Relevant security certifications to include; Pulse Secure Certified Technical Expert PCS, CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security+, CEH, CCNA CCNP