CBTS is currently seeking a Security Engineer for a position in Cincinnati, OH.
Responsible for supporting the Cybersecurity program, which includes but is not limited to incident response, malware analysis, and digital forensics.
Essential Job Functions /Core Responsibilities:
- Manage defenses against unauthorized activity within computer networks, including monitoring, detection, analysis (such as trend and pattern analysis), and response and restoration activities
- Support data loss prevention configuration, security information and event management configuration and administration
- Work effectively with others in the Information & Technology organization, operations in support of security policies and standards.
- Participate in rotating on-call schedule. Support security architecture review. Support tuning of Cybersecurity tools and proactive threat-hunting. knowledge of network address translation, packet analysis, TCP three-way handshake, IPV6, IPV4, TCP-IP and UDP, and troubleshooting analysis.
- Complete technical documentation to include network security diagrams, build of materials (BOMS), incident response playbooks, procedures in support of Payment Card Industry Compliance Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS),
- Experience with McAfee enterprise policy orchestrator and SIEM preferred.
- Experience with cyber threat hunting for indicators of compromise, malware forensic analysis, Tactics, Threat Procedures (TTP) preferred.
- Experience with sniffer protocol analyzer and analyzing and interpreting TCP packets data flows.
- Experience sub netting IPv4, IPv6.
- Experience creating Visio network, and data flow diagrams.
- Knowledgeable of routing protocols OSPF, BGP, IBGP, VRRP, EIGRP.
- Experience performing vulnerability assessments and penetrations testing.
- Knowledgeable network firewall and intrusion prevention appliance order of operations.
- Certifications such as ISC2 (CISSP, SSCP), CompTIA (Security+, Network+, Server+, CySA+, Linux+), SANS (GSE, GWAPT, GPEN, GCIH, GCFA, GCIA, GMON), Microsoft 365 Certified Security Administrator Associate, CEH, CHFI, CND, Cisco CCNA Security, McAfee Product Specialist Certification (ePO, ATD, SIEM, DLPe, ENS, HIPS), VMware Certified (VCP, VCPA, VCDX), CWSP preferred.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES CAN EMAIL THEIR RESUMES TO PLEASE INCLUDE “SECURITY ENGINEER” IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.