CNSI a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company has established strong domain expertise in prominent industries, including Health, Defense and National Security, Government IT, Homeland Security and Transportation. We employ a world-class team of professionals all of whom have experience with large scale mission-critical IT implementations. CNSI is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland and we are on site in over 10 cities worldwide.
* Analyze, assess, plan, design, and implement secure procedures, programs, tools, and policies.
* Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
* Interfaces with user community to understand their security needs and implements procedures to accommodate them.
* Develop system security plan. Document administrative, technical and management controls
* Develop NIST 800 series documents for the project
* Ensures that user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security.
* May require familiarity with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures.
* Conducts accurate evaluation of the level of security required.
* Must be able to weigh business needs against security concerns and articulate issues to management
* Knowledge and understanding of FISMA security mandates and NIST 800-53v4 guidelines and documentation
* Strong background designing, deploying, and maintaining security solutions.
* Experience with SSO solution and static/dynamic code analysis tools like HPFortify
* Experience with implementing perimeter and data security in a cloud environment
* Experience identifying threats and developing appropriate protection measures.
* Reviewing system changes for security implications and recommending improvements.
* Strong troubleshooting skills specific to network security and ability to effectively work in cross functional teams as needed to resolve issues.
* Experience supporting security in Amazon Cloud environments.
* Experience supporting Windows desktop and server platforms.
* Ability to work independently on multiple tasks.
* Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), customer service and teaming skills are required.
* Bachelors* degree in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience
Following skills would be a *PLUS*:
* Current CISSP or GIAC certification or other relevant security certification is a plus
* Experience working with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) development environment is a plus
CNSI is focused on hiring and retaining the best and the brightest. For that, we offer employees a rewarding career path and benefits that exceed the industry norm. In addition to a solid compensation package, CNSI provides employees a range of benefit programs designed to support you and your family. Below are just a few of our programs.
* Annual and Other Paid Leave
* Medical/Dental Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
* Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term)
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
* Employee Assistance Program
* College Savings Plan
* Tuition & Training Assistance
* Paid Holidays
* Employee Referral Program & More!
CNSI maintains a policy supporting equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions at CNSI are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
2277 Research Blvd Rockville, MD, 20850Contact