CoStar provides industry professionals and consumers of commercial real estate and apartments with critical knowledge to explore and complete transactions by offering the most comprehensive, timely and standardized information on commercial real estate and apartments and the right innovative tools to utilize that information.
Opportunity to work in an advanced security operation that is responsible for securing the data and products behind 35 websites serving 40M global visitors/mo, running on top of multiple private and public clouds.
We are looking for passionate, technical Senior Security Engineers to engage in blue, purple, and red team activities to secure CoStar products, services, and corporate infrastructure. This position will work with Systems, DevOps, Network, Development, and Legal teams to drive and shape the way we manage the protection of our employees, customers, data, and products. The candidate must have experience implementing and operating security tools in an offensive, defensive, or assessment manner.
- Bachelor s Degree (preferably in a relevant field - Computer Science/Cyber Security)
- Minimum 3 years total experience in a technical role such as security, network, systems, or software engineer with at least 1 year in a security specific position.
Relevant experience areas (experience required in at least 2):
- EndPoint Security Antivirus, HIPS, Firewall (Symantec, TrendMicro, McAfee, ATP, Defender), Tripwire
- EndPoint Detection and Response (EDR) & Threat Hunting FireEye, Carbon Black, CrowdStrike Falcon, Tanium
- Network Security NGFW (Palo Alto, CheckPoint, Fortinet), DDOS (Arbor, Akamai Kona & Prolexic), Proxies (F5, NetScaler, Bluecoat)
- SIEM Qradar, Splunk, CyberArk, ELK
- Vulnerability Management Tenable Nessus, Rapid7 Nexpose, Twistlock, Aqua, CIS Benchmarks
- Red Team Offensive Security Kali Linux, Cobalt Strike, Burp Suite, Metasploit, Empire
- Software Development Security Shift left methodologies, IBM AppScan, XRay, CheckMarx Codebashing, Veracode, OWASP
- Corporate security training, awareness, and exercises SANS, Wombat, Cofense
- COTS Security Hardening Gold Images, Javelin Network, ProofPoint, Exchange Online Protection, Threat Gateways
Optional, but very relevant Certifications:
SANS/GIAC, CISSP, CISM, OSCP, OSWP, GPEN, CEH, Security+, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, PCNSE, ACE, CCSA, CCSE, CCMSE JNCIE, VCP-NV, F5-CA, F5-CTS, F5-CSE, ACMA, ACMP, ACMX, ACDX, AWS CSA, MCSE, MCITP, MCSA, AWS-CSA
Position requires participation in a 24x7 on-call rotation and off hour's maintenance windows
CoStar offers a competitive base salary and benefits which include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits with a choice of two plans.
- Company-paid life insurance for one time's your annual base salary to a maximum of $300,000 per year.
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability benefits.
- Paid vacation, sick days and personal days.
- 401K with 100% match up to 4%
DC Office Benefits:
- Work for an environmentally conscious company in an environmentally friendly building.
- LEED Gold Certified
- Available Segways and bikes for personal use with training provided for free!
- $100 / month in Metro SmartCard Benefits
- Green roof
- Electric vehicle charging stations onsite.
- Underground parking
- Complete fitness center with locker rooms onsite
- Beautiful roof top terrace with expansive views of the city; great for lunch and after work hangouts
- Fresh fruit, juice, vegetables, and yogurts stocked daily
- Full HD video conference system between any CoStar office
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing