Kforce has a client in search of a Security Engineer - Proofpoint, SaaS in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC).
Our client's Enterprise Information Security Group is looking for a strong cyber security professional to join our (Cyber Threat Infrastructure Engineering-Email Security) team within Network Security. The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive experience in network security focused tools specializing in malware, deep packet inspection, intrusion detection, and intrusion prevention. This role will serve as an Information Security Engineer for several key Cyber Security Products, including testing, implementation, ongoing support and maintenance, documentation, tuning optimization and validation, inventory management and product lifecycle management as well as various compliance and audit tasks as directed. The candidate will also play a major role in our automation efforts, including creation of automated alerts and scripts to remove manual review and identification where applicable. Collaboration with peer teams such as the Cyber Threat Fusion Center, Security Content Development, Threat Detection Services and Network Security will be critical to success. This position will also assist in providing crucial metrics and reporting for our tools associated with our ability to discover and react to cyber security threats.
* 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
* 5+ years of experience working with information security controls and deployments in a production environment
* 5+ years of experience with one or a combination of the following email security tools: Proofpoint, SendMail, Cisco IronPort, Symantec Email Security (Cloud and Messaging Gateway), Mimecast, Barracuda Networks, Fortinet (Fortimail) or FireEye
* 3+ years of TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) experience
* 3+ years of experience in network security infrastructure (includes firewall, intrusion detection, and cyber threat)
* 3+ years of experience with email authentication strategies such as DMARC, DKIM, SPF, and malware detection or blocking (Virus, Phishing, BEC)
Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.