Title: Security Engineer
Power BI, Looker, SharePoint, Power Platform,
O365, O365 toolset,
Regex, Scripting, programming,
shell, batch, perl, python, php, node.js,
RDBMS, Oracle, MSSQL,
Security data, Security Analytics, UI, UX
Security Analytics Data Engineer
The web developer will develop/interface with several products and technologies, including but not limited to:
• Web Development UI Tools (vue.js, Angular, CSS, etc.)
• Web Development backend tools (Python, node.js, PHP, etc.)
• O365 (SharePoint, Power BI, Power Platform)
• Databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Big Query)
• UI/UX design and development of website pages, visuals and web services.
Job Specific Responsibilities
• Design, build and support security portal: news, links, reporting, metrics, tools and navigation to key information
• Development of custom web services and visualizations where out of the box functionality does not meet requirements
• Create presentation dashboards and implement analytical tools to enhance action of the discoveries
• 2+ years full stack web development experience
• 2+ years O365 skillset with vast development experience using Power BI, SharePoint, Power Platform.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience presenting information to groups
• Must have strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities and skills, including independent decision-making abilities.
• Ability to manage time and priorities with multiple tasks and projects.
• Ability to work with loosely defined requirements.
• Self-starter mentality and the ability to think outside the box.
• Security data experience is a plus
• 5+ yrs. of related IT experience
• 5+ Web Development Experience
• 3+ years reporting experience (Power BI/Looker)
• 3+ years O365 toolset
• Regex/Scripting/programming/RDBMS knowledge (shell, batch, perl, python, php, Oracle, MSSQL, others)
• MS preferred or Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent work experience and appropriate certifications
• Strong understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies knowledge to support the needs of critical systems and projects.
• Experience with repository management systems (GIT, etc).
• Experience with enterprise-scale operations and maintenance environments
Extreme top notch BI person (power BI, report layer data modeling, UI/UX talent).
fullstack web developer with UI/UX talent and back end experience using a variety of data sources.
Someone with good leadership and communication skills that can drive the associated work stream(s).
Contract to Hire
VIVA USA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a professional working environment that is free from discrimination and unlawful harassment. The Management, contractors, and staff of VIVA USA shall respect others without regard to race, sex, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, physical, mental or sensory disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era, recently separated veteran, Active war time or campaign badge veteran, Armed forces service medal veteran, or disabled veteran. Please contact us at for any complaints, comments and suggestions.
Contact Details :
VIVA USA INC.
3601 Algonquin Road, Suite 425
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008