Zycron has joined with a Healthcare company in search of a Security Engineer in Nashville, TN.
- Has general knowledge in assigned responsibilities, gained through both education and/or work experience.
- Able to influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Perform health checks on CyberArk infrastructure and running on demand DNS scans.
- Integrate CyberArk PAM solution with applications preferably Cerner, Citrix, Linux, Databases.
- 3+ years of experience in supporting CyberArk PAM infrastructure in large environments.
- 2+ years of Administration of Privileged Accounts for Windows.
- 3+ years of experience with Password Vault, Platforms, Password Rotation, Master Policy, Creating/Managing safes.
- Experience with CyberArk versions 10.x and 11.x. and upgrades from 10.x to 11.x.
- Knowledge of life cycle of Identity and Access Management.
- Understanding of LDAP, SSO, Java, REST, clustering, load balancing concepts.
- Experience with Windows/Linux platforms in large environment and Windows scripting like PowerShell.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kelly Parsons at email@example.com.
- Job ID Number: 69012 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com