This position interfaces daily with key client personnel and internal personnel and is responsible for a collaborating on and supporting the complete security solution implemented by the Global IAM team. This includes IAM security requirements, SSO, MFA, gathering and analysis, IAM solution design, implementation of the finalized IAM design, interpretation of security assessments performed, application code reviews, providing needed security awareness training to internal and external client, and providing support as needed for delivered IAM solutions.
• 2+ years of experience in the following areas:
• Security and system architecture, including implementation of new IAM solutions
• Sound knowledge of SSO, MFA, SAML implementations and integrations
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of Centrify
• Understanding of compliance needed in relation to PCI-DSS, NIST, SOX, or other federal financial regulatory frameworks
• Client relationship management skills including interfaces directly with senior client personnel
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, scripting languages and SharePoint
• Excellent written and verbal direct client/business communication
• Identity and Access Management basic principles and practical implementations
• Collaborating with an individual, small or large team members in the implementation of solutions
• Security and system architecture, including implementation of new solutions
• Conducting information security requirements gathering for IAM projects
• Secure application development /coding principles and code analysis
• Knowledge of securing IAM based technologies and services
• Understanding or use of one or more scripting or coding languages
• Understanding of vulnerability management aligned to IAM implementations
• Collaboration in delivery of initial Proof of Concepts (PoCs), document the design and architectures for these solutions
• Product or application integration experience in an enterprise environment is a MUST have
• Excellent understanding of the internet protocols TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL/TLS etc.
• Good knowledge/experience on Windows as well as Linux based authentication products
• Good knowledge of emerging authentication standards like OAUTH, SAML etc.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact