RAYVEN IT Solutions is a leading IT Consulting firm offers a comprehensive range of services that are domain specific with a strong focus on technology, business process & practices. Founded by top-notch profs with the vision of bridging the gap between people, process & technology. RAYVEN has the capability & resources to help clients realize their technology driven business transformation initiatives. We are specialized & provide solution-based services to our clients in the areas of SAP/ERP.
We are currently looking for: Security Analyst opportunity
Job Title: Senior Information Security Analyst
Duration: Bridgeport, CT
Start Date: ASAP
- At least 10+ years of experience with information security framework models such as NIST, CIS, ISO27001, etc., implementing and auditing security measures, security response, and incident management.
- Candidates must possess analytical skills, which evolved from training in Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar discipline.
- Understanding and knowledge of infrastructure such as network switches, routers, firewalls and VPN, network security, administration of DLP, antivirus\antimalware, IDS/IPS, SIEM, SMTP, Email security, AD, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, and VLANs.
- Experience with SCAP compliant scanners and STIGS for configuration management.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) & Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Please send the resumes to with a subject line - "Information Security Analyst" for an immediate consideration.