We`re looking for a savvy Security Network Engineer with an entrepreneur spirit, passionate about Security Network Engineering, cloud and has solid skills in IT, Systems Admin and/or support.
Do you want to work with the latest technologies? Does working with a company in hyper-growth excite you? Do you want to fast track your career growth? Then we might be the company for you! We are a hyper-growth Tech AI-Security Startup, disrupting & transforming a $14B industry. We're backed by the top VC in Silicon Valley, looking for a tech-savvy Engineer, who has a Technical Degree with a passion towards Network engineering.
Our ideal candidate would be a Security Network Engineer, a Support Engineer, an IT Engineer, or a recent College graduate who has attained their CCNA or CCNP who is passionate about infrastructure challenges and would like to be involved with solving technical challenges for our enterprise customers.
We build enterprise security product, combine cutting-edge technology with intelligent, platform software with AI security features.
You will be part of a dynamic team, and provide technical support to our growing base of enterprise customers assisting with troubleshooting and resolving issues and providing best practice guidance. You will see firsthand, how our Security product operates, and be a driving force to help customers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network, hardware and software issues related to our product and platform
- Help with VLANs, NAT devices, DHCP servers challenges and act as the network technical support subject matter expert for our customers, partners and Sales team
- Communicate technical matters to customers both orally and in writing
- Own customer issues from creation to resolution
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to recreate and fix critical bugs
- Contribute content to our Knowledge Base
- Help build Support processes that will scale
- Strong understanding of networking, Linux and cloud based software systems
- Strong background in IT fundamentals: Well versed in configuring routers, switches and 802.11 access points, ARP, DNS, and know the TCP/IP model is important.
- Experiencing with VLANs, NAT devices, DHCP servers, and software systems. (No experience with products related to security, cloud-based systems necessary)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of computer networking, background should include network engineering, networking fundamentals, e.g., be able to explain the functions of and the differences among the link, network, transport, and application security, and/or IoT devices
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor`s degree in related technical discipline, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information and Computer Technology, or Networking from an accredited 4-year college
- Industry certifications are a plus: CCNP, CCNA, CCNET, CWNP, CWNA, Network+
- Competitive salary + equity
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly health allowance