This career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We full-time curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to ?bring your whole self to work? ? all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments ? as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
We strive to recruit and full-time the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The [LOCATION] office is seeking a PCI Compliance Senior Consultant to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
The Senior Consultant coaches Interns, Consultants, and facilitates the successful completion of project work plans. Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and detail oriented competency. The Senior Consultant learns to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve efficiencies. Relationships with client personnel and detail oriented associates strengthen as the ability to communicate, gain trust and network improves. At the direction of managers, the Senior Consultant may accept responsibility for decision-making, ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to application of methodologies.
For more information contact:
314.205.1770CISSP, PCI Compliance
What Will Help You Be Successful:
* You enjoy identifying areas of business risk, potential technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency and profitability of the client's overall business processes.
* You are passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing and interpreting data and information.
* You create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
* You effectively build relationships with your clients and provide them with timely top quality service.
* You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
* Experience evaluating compliance, gaps, remediation assessments against the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
* Experience completing Reports On Compliance (ROC) for clients against the PCI DSS
* Supporting clients in evaluating alignment with PCI DSS Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs)
* Experience mapping and evaluating payment card data flows in support of PCI DSS scoping assessments
* The ability to identify/deploy security solutions and processes in support of PCI DSS compliance (e.g. vulnerability management, patching, SIEM, FIM)
* Knowledge of infrastructure security assessments (network devices/servers/databases) against industry accepted hardening standards (CIS, NIST)
* Experience recommending and designing technical solutions to security issues
* Experience mentoring and advising entry level staff
Your Educational and detail oriented Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required
* 3+ years in a related field, preferably in detail oriented services and/or industry
* Certifications such as QSA, CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, GIAC, CEH, CPT are highly preferred
Do You Love Exploring New Places?
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
For more information contact: