Robert Half Technology is looking for a Solutions-Oriented?Security Engineer?with a consultative-mindset who is deeply passionate about?building a resilient infrastructure. My client is looking for someone who can bring expertise and a fresh perspective on Security to their portfolio of client services. Are you are a problem solver who has?a strong knowledge of interfacing, security, Internet protocols and?server and network infrastructure? Then we have the position you'll love.
What you get to do every single day
* Use your Cyber and Security expertise to consult with clients on best practices, solutions and more!
- Apply traditional and creative methods to engineer enterprise data, voice and video networks
* Establish and operating network test facilities
* Maintain a secure transfer of data to multiple locations via internal and external networks
* Work collaboratively with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on network implementation, optimization and ongoing management
* Provide high-level support and technical expertise in networking technology, including hardware, hubs, bridges and routers
What you bring to the role
* A bachelor's degree in computer science or electrical engineering
* 5+ years security and/or networking experience
* Familiar with network design and implementation strategies
About Robert Half Technology
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people ? it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. ?Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
It's a simple but powerful truth. Innovation starts with people, and people start with us.
* 2017 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. For more information, please visit roberthalf.com/technology.Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Systems, Security or other Related Field
5+ Years in Network Engineering and Security
Detail-Oriented, Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Office365 and Cisco