Contract: 6-12 month
Location: San Francisco,CA
• Map, extract, transform and load data from source to target through multiple stages
• Perform data quality assessment, measurement, and reporting
• Collaborate with product managers, data scientists, data analysts and engineers to define user requirements and database design specifications for our clients’ needs.
• Analyze data feed requirements received from vendors, translate business requirements into technical design specifications.
• Use your knowledge of SQL to perform data analysis based on business requirements and data profiling reports.
• Maintain and ensure monthly data updates are delivered on-time to our customers
• Serve as a technical resource in resolving client issues related to database or other data issues
• Work closely with client-facing teams
• Work directly with clients and lead client calls when needed
• Construction and automation of data pipelines
• Experience working with data, preferably healthcare data, and databases.
• Ability to use SQL or other query and scripting languages to aggregate, gather and manipulate data.
• Experience with data quality processes, data quality checks, validations, data quality metrics definition and measurement.
• Ability to construct and debug complex SQL queries.
• Ability to operate with cross-functional teams (e.g., implementation managers, data science, engineers, etc.).
• Strong communication and teamwork skills.
• Data manipulation skills using text processing utilities, Python, Scala, and/or Java.
• Healthcare experience is strongly preferred.
• BA/BS in statistics, math, data science, or computer science preferred.
• Demonstrated track record working with data warehouse and ETL architectures and concepts plus.
Thanks & Regards,