We are looking for Sr. Security Analysts and a Security Operations Lead/Manager.
The positions are on site in New York City or Charlotte, NC and with one of the largest media companies in the country.
They are all expected to be 3-6 month contract to hires.
We also have positions coming shortly for a Security Analyst without an engineering background with experience in compliance, disaster recovery, and GDPR. And a Security Director position with experience in identity management, authentication, key controls, PCI, and HIPAA.
Some details are below.
Please let me know if you are interested and when a good time is to get in touch with you.
Thanks for your time.
Security Operations Lead / Manager
Perform and lead proactive threat hunting capability. Ensure vigilance by being a member of the on-call rotation. Deepen and leveraging our relationships with our security service providers. Lead others on the team to improved operational successes.
• Experience with SIEM technology, including query and alert writing.
• Appreciation for processes pertaining to evidence preservation and use.
• Understanding and experience with IDS, IPS, Sanboxing technologies, email security (E.g. IronPort / proofpoint), URL filtering (E.g.
• Keen understanding of networking technologies.
• Understanding of Cloud (AWS / Cloud) and monitoring implications.
• Understanding of application security issues, such as found in the OWASP Top 10 List, in order to ensure effective monitoring.
• Experience with WAF / RASP technology.
• Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings effectively.
• Written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with peers, vendors, customers, and senior management.
Laguna Hills, CA, 92653