Business Group HighlightsCivilian, State and Local
Perspecta's Civilian, State and Local segment partners with the U.S. Federal Civilian State and Local governments to provide infrastructure services, business solutions, and digital transformation services that help them achieve policy objectives and integrate citizen-centric services. Responsibilities
- Develops, maintains, and updates standard security documents, such as Security Requirements Guide (SRG), Security Management Network (SMN), Security Controls Traceability Matrices (SCTM), Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), and Continuous Monitoring (CM) reports.
- Works closely with developers and service providers to ensure requirements are understood and documented.
- Supports process documentation, tools such as bug/enhancement tracking, configuration management, and requirements management software in support of the Test & Evaluation Environment.
- Serves as the POC for security-related questions regarding the SCTM and SRG, including security artifacts, assessment reports, and policy requirements.
- Consults with customers to evaluate functional requirements and help translate functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Designs and document Quality standards.
A U.S. Government TS/SCI security clearance - must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply..Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required and 5+ years of experience in security requirement's management field with related experience or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and Experience developing SRG, SMN, SCTM, POA&M, and CM reports
- Knowledge of Government QA, security policies, procedures, and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to use MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral.
- A U.S. Government TS/SCI security clearance - must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply..
- DHS Suitability and experience
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)