Security Risk Analyst II
Remote (Utah, Idaho, Arizona, Nevada)
6- month contract to hire
$43.00 to $57.00 per hour
Salary Expectation $85k to $110k
This position will assist the Security Operation Center in their mission to protect the information assets of the company. They will conduct and document IT risk assessments. This individual will consult with management on IT risks and controls for new and existing information systems services and platforms, including third-party service providers. Develop, maintain, and publish up-to-date cybersecurity policies, procedures, standards and guidelines to protect the company's assets. Conduct cybersecurity training to business and IT personnel. Investigate, evaluate, and recommend information security solutions. Conduct information security assessments, control audits, and compliance testing against industry information security standards, best practices, and internal company policy, standards, and procedures.
- 6+ of IT Security, Auditing and Risk Management
- IT Auditing experience
- working knowledge with technology in the following areas: Cryptography, Linux, DBMS, Networking components, IDS/IPS, Servers, AD, Wireless, Mainframe, Automated/Application Controls, Access Controls, Firewalls, Physical Security, and Security Architecture/Design.
- Familiar with IT Project Management, Development life cycle
- Knowledge of Networking components/servers
- Working knowledge with security industry frameworks, best practices, and guidance, such as CFR Part 748, FFIEC, NIST SP 800-30, NIST SP 800-53, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NCUA's ACET, CIS 20 CSC, and PCI.
- A Bachelor's degree in a computer science, information systems, or cybersecurity.
- Have two of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, SSCP, CRISC, CRMA, CISA, CIA.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at -