100% Remote, NO 3RD PARTY
Senior Security Software Engineer
The Cyber Security development team has a position open for a Senior Security Software Engineer. This Senior development role requires expertise in modern software components for scalable systems including messaging queues, schedulers, multi-threaded software, databases and modern cloud (AWS) technologies.
- 8 + years software engineering experience
- Experience designing and implementing python in a production environment
- Comfort with serialization formats (e.g., JSON, XML, YAML, and Google Protobuf)
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases (e.g., Redis)
- Experience leveraging code pipelines (e.g., Gitlab CI/CD using Docker)
- Experience with relational (e.g., MySQL, Postgres) and non-relational (e.g., MongoDB) databases
- DevOps expertise (e.g., Docker / Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with message queuing solutions (e.g., RabbitMQ)
- Experience building and deploying applications in AWS
- Experience designing and leveraging interfaces (APIs)
- Excellent communication skills both in-person and remote
- Passion for problem solving
- Ability to work independently and with a diverse team
- Act on a high performing Agile team supporting a variety of projects
- Prior working experience with data analytics tools like JupyterLab, NumPy, Pandas
- Experience applying cybersecurity principles and concepts in code
- Familiarity with interacting programmatically with PE structures
- Experience writing code that leverages any of the following Python modules: distorm, unicorn, capstone, pefile, keystone.
Bachelor s Degrees in CS, EE, or equivalent experience.
5 Anna Way Norton, MA, 02766Contact