Leading Physical Security Design & Architecture firm are hiring full time due to growth. Key Responsibilities and required experience include:
- Technical equipment research and requirement definition.
- Technical Study & specifications writing.
- Design document review vs. documented technical and functional requirements.
- Architectural and engineering coordination related to system design.
- System drawing markup and proofing.
- Typical installation detail creation, markup, updating and proofing.
- System schedule creation, editing, and proofing;
- System one-line, point-to-point, and communications wiring diagram creation, editing and proofing;
- Contractor submittal and Request for Information (RFI) review;
- System installation cost estimating
- Technical troubleshooting and issue resolution
- 2+ years Revit experience.
- 2+ years experience with physical security systems (Lenel, CCure, Genetec, S2, Avigilon etc.)
Excellent company culture, 100% medical paid, career growth, remote working.