What You'll Do?
We have an exciting Security Technical Solutions Architect role open in our Global Security Sales Organization! You will be a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded sales professional who has a passion for delivering world-class technology and services that protect our customer's network from end to end. You have the experience and skillset to consult and engage with executive leadership and foster long lasting relationships. Provide guidance to create and execute on solution strategies and tactics that maximize the customer's investment with Cisco's market leading security portfolio. You will evaluate the customer's security posture and position the right solution and promote partner services where it makes sense, to drive value and adoption of Cisco's Security Architecture. Articulate Cisco's product and business strategies and create demand for Cisco's world class security solutions.
Check out the details:
• Serve as the subject matter expert in Cisco Security Solutions
• Provide guidance and assist account teams within the territory to align customer requirements with the right solution
• Work with our client technical teams to help them understand the benefits and value of Cisco's security solutions and our key differentiators
• Provide specific solution/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support for major account opportunities
• Understand business requirements for customer base and be able to translate them into technical requirements
• Understand and articulate Cisco's architectures and services within Security technologies
Create, present and document technical solutions
• Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects
• Drive identified major account opportunities (i.e. - technical consulting, upper level management presentations, and Cisco technology solutions) while allowing local account team to maintain long-term ownership
Who You'll Work With?
In this role as Security Technical Solutions Architect, you will provide guidance and assist account teams within the territory in building solutions to address specific customer security needs. In this position you will be working with technology experts to help them position Cisco's security solutions effectively against competing offerings.
Who You Are?
• Minimum 5 years of technical sales experience with specialization in three or more security solutions
• Pre-sales experience required
• Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated, self-directed, team player
• Proven track record of managing and winning technical and high value IT security projects
Experience with IP networking and a thorough understanding of network security concepts
• Prior experience with Cisco Security Products desirable
Basic programming experience (API, Python, Perl, etc.,) desirable
Why Cisco Security
Cisco Security - Cisco delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack.
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) - GSSO is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.