Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Lead teams supporting operating system testing, database testing, network fabric asset testing, and wireless communication testing
- Lead team members to conduct web application security testing activities for federal web applications and web-services
- Provide support to a dynamic Information Technology security services team while combating cyber threats and maintaining enterprise-wide IT security mandates
Years of Experience:
- At least three (3) years of experience performing web application security testing
- A t least three (3) years of experience performing infrastructure security testing
- At least one (1) year of experience performing security testing of Federal IT systems
- Experience with the Department of Homeland Security
3+ Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree Must Have Active Secret Clearance Due to federal client requirements, can be considered About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.attain.com/careers
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO
, EEO Poster Supplement
, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
, and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)