Red Oak Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Security & Compliance Analyst for our client in Sunnyvale, CA for a 6-12 months contract.
*** Local candidates are preferred as onsite interview is required***
We are looking for a Security and Compliance Analyst to be responsible for conducting control testing based on WebTrust standards for a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). As the Security and Compliance Analyst, prior hands-on security, compliance, and an in depth understanding of technical security controls is required. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and able to request efficient instructions in a timely manner.
* Security and Compliance Analyst experience
* Strong background in policy, security, compliance
* Knowledge of Root Program Policies and CAB forum is a plus
* Strong background in hands-on infrastructure build / support required
* Prior experience with PKI preferred
* Awareness of information security best practices and controls testing preferred
* Experience with Confluence, JIRA, and Splunk a plus.