You will provide highly technical leadership and direction for high priority special projects undertaken by the division. Conducts technical studies and evaluations of business area requirements and recommends to client appropriate technological alternatives in business profile. Evaluate new technological developments and evolving business requirements, including distributed and/or client server systems. Recommend appropriate enhancements. Provide high level specialized technical support and consultation.
- Provide excellent/professional customer service to physicians, Scientists, and visitors
- 20% in-person assistance with staff and 80% assistance/communication by phone/email.
- Analyze and prioritizes incoming requests and alerts, service desk queue/calls.
- Provide first, second, and third level support to resolve and troubleshoot problems with products and applications by meeting customer service standards
- Serve as an escalation point and mentor for junior staff.
- Provide guidance on how to track, develop documentation and meets KPI s
- Apply deep technical expertise to resolve complex problems.
- Contribute to and maintains the knowledge repository for highly complex technical support.
- Comply information (e.g., procedures, installation, configuration) related to new technology.
- Follow and develops standard operating procedures.
Must Have Skillsets
- 5 + years of experience providing IT Desktop Support and excellent/professional customer service
- Office 365 experience
- Windows Servers and Unix systems
- Active Directory-Creating new users and groups
- Windows 10 and Mac Support
- Troubleshooting, Imaging, and deployment
Nice To Have Skillsets
- KACE-Ticketing System
- Skype Meeting
- MS Teams
- SQL DB/ Access
- Workspace, Horizon VMI