Location-NYC - cotnract
As a Senior Automation Engineer in the Test Automation Group, you will contribute to the design, development, execution, analysis, trouble shooting and reporting of automated tests. The primary job responsibility will be to develop/maintain automation scripts using selenium and support the QA effort in the project release. The individual should be able to work independently, as well as collaborate with other team members to come up with innovative solutions in automating tests for client applications.
- Develop functional and regression automated test solutions using Java, Selenium, Testing
- Design and implement re-usable Automation test scripts using Selenium.
- Design and implement modular and reusable automated testing solutions that satisfy testing requirements.
- Develop and maintain test scripts that automate testing of enterprise applications through the entire product life cycle.
- Execute, analyze, report automated regression test results for release cycles.
- Produce reports and documentation for all automated testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging and tracking.
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure maximum coverage is obtained through automation.
- Frequently communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to team members and management.
- Develop/enhance and document automated testing methodology.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- 7 years of experience with Test Automation of which at least 5 years in Selenium.
- Expertise in automation with Java, Selenium, testing
- Experience scripting against Angular front ends.
- Experience in Agile environment.
- Experience with automating micro services is a plus.
- Experience in a subscription based industry preferred- cable/broadband, cellular/PCS, digital satellite provider, ISP, local exchange carrier, or magazine publishing.
- Testing Software: HP Quality Center, Selenium, TESTNG and JIRA.
- DBMS: Knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle.
- Software Development: XML, JAVA, Angular.
- Preferred Skills: Oracle BRM knowledge (or other subscription based billing systems), Streaming Technology, Web Technologies.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).