Selenium Automation Engineer
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12 Months
Job Type: Contract
Note: Client will Sponsor / Transfer H1-B for Suitable consultants. Must have Real-time experience.
Key words: Selenium Web driver, C#, JAVA, Selenium, H1-B Sponsor, H1-B Transfer
- Must be very good in Selenium Web driver, C# or JAVA or any object-oriented Language.
- Multiple job Openings Nationwide.
- Participate and contribute in the full project life cycle, including: gathering requirements; system design; implementation; testing; deployment; and, support of applications.
- Experience in automation testing.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver and/or Cucumber is essential
- Must have a solid understanding or experience with Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) or Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge of cloud based testing is essential with background in Continuous Integration and Delivery in Hudson, Jenkins, Maven Build scripts Interested candidates
- At least 1-5 real-time project experience is plus.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree with applicable work experience (15 months or more of internships or summer work experience a plus)
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree with applicable work experience (15 months or more of internships or summer work experience a plus).
- -EAD with real-time 2-3 years of experience.