Title: Selenium Automation Tester
Status: OPT, H1 Transfer, EAD's, GC and US Citizen (on W2)
Job Description – Automation Tester
- Mandatory hands on experience in Test Automation using Selenium.
- Experience in Selenium based framework
- Good experience with Java
- 7+ years of experience with the creation of test cases, test suites, requirements matrices, and end-of-test reports
- 7+ years of experience in developing automated test scripts with industry tools, including Selenium, HP Quick Test Professional/Unified Functional Test,
- Experience with contributing to the delivery of automated testing plans, performance test plans, test reports, UAT plans, traceability matrices, and other testing artifacts
- Proficiency and experience in automated testing tools (Selenium, Rational Functional Tester, Mercury (HP) QTP, or Borland Silk).
Hands on experience with performance and load testing automated tools
- Experience with defect tracking systems (implementation, support, etc.)
Previous or Current Software development experience. 4 Yrs. Required.
Strong knowledge of software testing best practices and methodologies.
Experience with test effort estimation and tracking 1 Yr. Required.
SQL experience Required.
- Experience with analyzing and documenting software test results
- Ability to set priorities and rearrange schedules to address unexpected issues and perform baseline, component, and regression-level testing in support of software development efforts