Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position:Selenium Test Automation .Net Core Developer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact. Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines. Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs. Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors. Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives. Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals. Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor. Required Qualifications: 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
TEST AUTOMATION DEVELOPER
Individual contributor role for .Net Core Developer as an Application Engineer for Test Automation; Hands on coding role; develops code for multiple projects/requirements simultaneously. Provides technical support, design and automation solutions to make the development process better and faster. Takes a lead role in driving the usage of latest technology/Frameworks. Motivates the team to use the tools that improve the quality of the product.
* Active participation in scrum team to design/develop product features in collaboration with the development teams
* Provide business value through innovation and continuous improvement
* Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills; proven ability to work with end users to understand and transform requirements to solutions
* Conducts peer code reviews
* Mentor junior technical team members
* Necessary presentation and documentation for technical artifacts
* Ensure release software meets all requirements of Security, Quality, Extensibility, Performance, Reusability
* Work on generate ideas for Continuous Process Improvements, and delivering Proof of Concepts
* Review status of system applications and prepare recommendations for improvements/ modernization
* Focus on enhancing self-technical/ domain skillsets
* Work in a matrix environment and build good working relationships with multiple stakeholders
* Build a culture of continuous improvement within team and put together metrics to measure the impact of their efforts
* Overall 8+ years IT industry experience with all phases of SDLC
* 8+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
* Must have 4+ years of experience in.NET Core, C#, xpath, Selenium and Automated Testing
* Experience in Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Test Driven Development (TDD) and Selenium Webdriver is a plus
* 6+ years of relational database experience
* 6+ years of experience gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
* Able to understand and write SQL queries
* Experience in SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 or Teradata
* 5+ years of development and implementation experience with applications, databases, or a combination of both
* Experience with Git, DevOps, Agile, JIRA and Confluence
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
PILOTAdditional Locations: N/APotential to convert FTE?: N/AOpen to w2 visa candidates: YesOffice Schedule: Resource must be able to be onsite for 5 days within 2 weeks
Equal Employment Opportunity
MATRIX is committed to providing a work environment that values diversity, equity, inclusion and respect. We do not discriminate based upon race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), age (40 and over), sexual orientation, military and veteran status and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
MATRIX is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words "Accommodation request" as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client's offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.