Please mail your resume to Contact :
Job title: Selenium Tester
Duration: Long term
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications to design, develop and deliver quality.
- Participate in Agile working practices such as daily scrum meetings, sprint planning meetings, reviews and retrospectives
- Implement and execute test strategies on all supported platforms to help improve overall quality and improve test code coverage
- Manage QA life cycle which primarily includes creation of test strategy, test plans, test scenarios, test cases/scripts & defect life-cycle management.
- Build, execute and maintain test scripts using automation tools
- Enhance and maintain automation framework to provide advanced capabilities to users
- Responsible for continuous improvement to build test efficiencies and effectiveness through the use of innovative QA practices and automation tools
- Work closely with product owners, developers, and cross functional teams to understand product requirements
- Report project status, attend status meetings and provide regular updates to management
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and tools with demonstrated experience in a SDET role
- 5-7 years of QA testing, creating test artifacts and reporting defects.
- 5+ years of automation testing experience preferably with Selenium, Cucumber, BDD
- Familiar with Git, Jenkins CI, and ability to dive in and build test pipeline
- Experience with Appium, TestNG, Maven or Similar UI testing frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Agile testing methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge and full understanding of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Principles.
- Experience with REST Assured API, SOAP UI automation testing
- Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
- Good Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- Prior experience in automating voice/digital contact center technologies will be plus
- Experience with docker technologies like Selenoid will be plus