Assists mission organizations and data architecture teams in developing logical and conceptual data models that are crafted using a local model methodology. This methodology guides the creation of supporting UML class diagrams. These UML based models will be the source for mission physical models and associated exchange formats.
• Analyzing customer requirements in order to produce and maintain artifacts such as Logical Data Models (LDM), Data Element Dictionaries (DED), model release documentation, and data mappings.
• Representing business and mission concepts, their definitions, properties, and relationships via modeling.
• Collaborating with data modelers within the organization and from other organizations to develop data models of common concern.
• Aligning domain models and mission models with each other and with enterprise models.
• Coordinating, meeting, and holding technical peer reviews with subject matter experts and stakeholders to discuss modeling requirements and perform model validation.
• Producing models to support the mapping of data in legacy data formats and data stores to modern formats and enterprise data stores.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualifications
- Twenty (20) years' experience in data or systems engineering in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in technical field or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience using CASE tools for model development to include either proprietary tools (ERWin, ERStudio, PowerDesigner) or FOSS tools (ArgoUML).
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to work with a wide variety of customers.
• Willing to learn new technologies and maintain and develop technical currency
My SAIC Benefits.